If you are resident within the European Union please take note of the following information about the collection and use of your privacy data with reference to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) EU/2016/679:
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website xtop2022.atomicus.by. Personal data is all data that is personally related to you as a natural person, e.g. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Controller according to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Atomicus GmbH, An der RaumFabrik 33c, 76227 Karlsruhe, Germany, xtop2022.atomicus.by (see also our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, affiliation, postal address, your name and telephone number and fields of interest) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
Right to information,
Right to rectification or erasure,
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to object to the processing,
Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR):
date and time of request
time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
content of the request
HTTP status code
each transmitted amount of data
website from which the request comes
browser, Operating system and its surface
language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (to c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and i.e. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
f) The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
(4) Other Tracking Technologies:
a) Google Analytics:
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will need to provide additional personal information that is relevant to the performance of the service and the associated data processing principles.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data with effect for the future.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests (Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR), you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons for continuing the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection under the following contact details:
An der RaumFabrik 33c
76227 Karlsruhe, Germany